Blogger or Wordpress, Here is the Answer You are Looking For
Blogger or Wordpress, Here is the Answer You are Looking For

Yes, friends, we are facing a problem that confuses all of you, I will tell you about the differences as much as I can.
 
If you don't know much coding or anything at the first start, I recommend blogger because blogger is easy to edit and you can open it directly with your gmail address. As for the cost, you can only get rid of it with domain money, or if you don't want to get it from a blogger.blogspot.com
You can also use the free extension blogger I recommend using it to beginner people.
 
If you say that I want something quality and my level of knowledge is at a high level, my advice to you is, of course, wordpress, you can find themes at a higher level than blogger and bring your business to a more profitable place at an advanced level.
 
Wordpress will cost a little bit for you domain, hosting, ssl certificate and your site plus maybe you will have to get attack protection, but after you put up with them, you will have an advanced web page.
 
If you have money and good entrepreneurial ideas, I suggest you recommend wordpress.
 
We can list more features, but I think these will be enough to enlighten you.